German Speaking Tour Consultant
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R26000 per month Negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Black Pen Recruitment|
Our client, a successful travel and leisure company based in Woodstock, currently has an open position for a German speaking groups consultant to join their thriving team. Position:
- Design and cost of group leisure travel programmes within client’s destination portfolio in English and German.
- Encourage clients to send their enquiries to enable the opportunity to quote a suitable programme thus increasing tourism into Southern Africa.
- Research new venues, accommodation establishments, activities, and transport options.
- Correspond via email and telephonically with clients regards the programmes offered and deal with any questions information required, obstacles and special requirements.
- On confirmation, makes all bookings, plan, and execution of the group travel.
- Contract suppliers and liaise with them during the planning stages and execution of the itinerary.
- At least three years' experience working as a groups consultant.
- Must be able to speak, read and write German well, as you would be servicing the German market in Europe.
- Must have good knowledge of Southern Africa.
- Must be an SA citizen or be in possession of a valid work permit.
Suitable applicants are encouraged to send their CV to
. Alternatively, kindly respond to this ad with a copy of your updated CV. We look forward to speaking to you then.
Posted on 19 May 08:25
Get job alerts for Tour Consultant jobs