Office and Finance Administrator
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Cape Town, Pinelands, Southern Suburbs|
Hubble Studios is a full-service partner for e-learning solutions, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
As the Office and Finance Administrator at Hubble Studios you will be part of a team that creates custom e-learning solutions that combine creative design, educational content and intuitive learning technology, for a sophisticated learner experience. We work with some of the top brands, and our approach is grounded in Service, Creativity and Premium Value. This means it’s important for us to work with colleagues who are service-oriented, open-minded, and truly proud of the work they do.Roles
As the Office and Finance Administrator at Hubble Studios, your role is to be responsible for the maintenance of all administrative, operational and finance activities that facilitate the efficient and effective running of the office.Responsibilities
- Record office expenditures and manage the office budget
- Manage invoice generation and expense submission processes
- Manage relationship with vendors, service providers, landlord, etc
- Make travel arrangements for employees
- Organise office functions for various events
- Manage Office Assistants / Cleaners and encourages their growth and skills development.
Negotiable depending on experience and qualificationLocation:
Pinelands, Cape TownJob level:
As soon as the right person is ready
A good cover letter and clean CV will be well received. Please address your cover letter to the Head of Human Resources.Why work with us?
Interesting projects, creative ownership of your work, career growth and fun, and professional teammates.
Other important attributes
- 3–5 years' experience in office and finance management.
- A diploma in Office Management, Bookkeeping or similar.
- Computer literacy, including competence in using Microsoft Office, in particular Excel
- Knowledge of accounting practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Great communication skills
- Outgoing and socially engaged at work
Posted on 19 Jun 11:57
Get job alerts for Administrator jobs
- Telesales Administrator, Cape Town, Killarney Gardens, West Coast Personnel
- Spanish Speaking Administrator/Customer Service Executive, Cape Town, AKA Recruitment International
- Human Resource Administrator, Cape Town, Liquorice
- Website/Product Catalogue Administrator, Cape town, Muizenberg
- Unix Administrator/Engineer, Cape Town, Mowbray, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Junior Network Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Linux Administrator, Cape Town, Datafin
- Financial Coordinator/Administrator, Cape Town, Montague Gardens, West Coast Personnel
- Facilities Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- MS SQL DBA - Database Administrator, Cape Town, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Administrator, Cape Town, Century City Area, Time Personnel
- Server Administrator, Cape Town, EOH Recruitment Solutions
- Receptionist/Office Administrator, Cape Town, Talented Recruitment
- Network Administrator - Juniper, Cape Town, Datafin
- Accounts Administrator, Cape Town, Capfin
- Sales/Purchase Order Administrator, Cape Town, Time Personnel
- Payroll Administrator, Cape Town, De Waterkant, M&C Saatchi Abel
- Project Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock, Moving Tactics
- Payroll Administrator, Cape Town, DigiOutsource
- Buying/Merchandising Administrator, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Junior LMS Administrator, Cape Town, City Centre, Educor
- Junior Social Media Administrator, Cape Town, Maitland
- DevOps Engineer/Linux Systems Administrator, Cape Town, CBD, Black Pen Recruitment
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Bellville, Time Personnel
- Operations Administrator, Cape Town, MPRTC Recruitment
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Parow Industria, Time Personnel
- Database Administrator (Tourism Industry), CPT - CBD, Century City, Black Pen Recruitment
- Bookkeeper/Administrator, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Office Administrator, Cape Town, Claremont