|Remuneration:||Market related |
The purpose of this job will be to deliver an efficient and high standard of maintenance and general work in line with the company’s building requirements, and that the work conforms to health and safety standards. As well as performing driver duties for the company by collecting and delivering documents, parcels and people.
Requirements Key Performance Areas
- Routine building and equipment inspections according to respective checklist requirements: daily, weekly and bi-monthly inspections
- Administration: update, record and file respective checklist documents, assist with stock control, log service now tickets as identified through inspections and general observations update and/or resolve assigned Service now requests and adhere to the organisation’s call out policy,
- General maintenance and other duties: perform all duties as instructed by the Facilities leadership team, including general maintenance duties.
- Health and safety: ensure that all work performed is done in accordance with reasonable safe work practices
- Driver: deliveries and Adhoc errands
- Matric/grade 12
- Valid driver’s and PDP license
Functional knowledge and skills
- Five years of general building maintenance experience in a corporate environment with basic electrical, air conditioning, plumbing and carpentry being advantageous
- Minimum four-years as commercial Driver with similar responsibilities
- Computer literate: MS Word/Excel
- Working knowledge of maintenance work, including but not limited to general work, plumbing, painting, carpentry, tiling, etc.
- Planning and organising
- Information gathering and problem analysis
- Quality and detail orientation
- Applying professional/specialist/technical expertise
- Customer focus
- Alert and responsive while driving
The closing date for applications is 20 December 2017
Posted on 06 Dec 16:13
Get job alerts for Handyman jobs