|Remuneration:||To be discussed |
Highbury Media is an independent multimedia publishing company seeking to appoint an Editorial and social media intern.The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:Social media content
- Daily posting and monitoring content generation across all the relevant platforms for a fashion and lifestyle publishing brand (magazine and digital), monitoring and facilitating engagement across all relevant platforms, assisting in brainstorming of new social media initiatives and campaigns.
- Brainstorming content ideas and generating content for the website on a daily basis, sourcing and editing relevant images, infographics and videos.
Travel and events
- Brainstorming and pitching content ideas for three lifestyle brands (magazine and website), writing content tailored to various audiences. (A minimum of three stories a day)
- Attend events, launches and reviews on behalf of the brand, incorporating social media when attending events, be an ambassador for the brands represented.
- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media.
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, WordPress CMS, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest) and the Mac operating system.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing and organisational skills.
- Proactive and self-disciplined with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Able to work accurately under deadline pressure and willing to work overtime when necessary.
- Work experience in the media industry is an advantage.
Posted on 12 Jan 10:06
Get job alerts for Internship jobs
- Internship, Cape Town, Observatory
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Finance Intern, Cape Town, Camps Bay, Career Custodians
- Video Creator Intern, Cape Town, Granger Bay
- TTL Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements