Business Development Lead
|Remuneration:||R7500 - R9500 per month Basic plus commission |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Black Ticket - a professional services firm specialising in strategy and marketing - is seeking a young, driven, ambitious individual to develop business and secure leads for the company.The candidate will be expected to:
- Be accountable for sourcing opportunities, researching potential clients, setting up meetings, treatment of proposals and, most importantly, for bringing in new business
- Foster a working knowledge of the company's services and products
- Interact with clients and potential clients in a professional manner
- Share strategic insight into the clients and the respective industries serviced by the company
- Ensure that sales and leads targets are met and achieved
The BDM will also work closely with the directors of the company to share feedback and strategise new sales methods and approaches.
The candidate must have his/her own vehicle.
- A relevant degree or diploma with a major that has been able to hone the skill of sales and/or marketing (preferably a BComm or relevant BA background)
- A sales record of some sort for Black Ticket to consider (be creative if you must)
- A highly creative and imaginative mind
- Good written and interpersonal skills
- Strict adherence to deadlines and time management
- OCD when it comes to details and following up on leads
- Skills in any other disciplines within the industry (or out of it)
- Research abilities
- Strong, motivated, self-starter who takes initiative and can work as part of a team or in isolation.
Posted on 16 Apr 12:00
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Business Development Lead jobs