Senior Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, South End|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
- Relevant degree and at least three years' industry experience is essential
- Knowledge of and exposure to all media platforms and production and printing outputs
- Push the design and concepts to produce advertising and creative material of award-winning caliber
- Deliver design and concepts across the broad range of applications to meet or exceed client expectations
- Excellent project management ability, and agency process and systems knowledge
- Meet deadlines and take ownership of work.
- The position will be based in Port Elizabeth.
- Own transport essential.
- Remuneration: market-related and based on level of prior knowledge.
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Creativity. It’s not just a word, it’s an ethos, it fuels the energy that drives us as an advertising agency in order to deliver dynamic solutions for our clients.
It’s a collaboration of our strong multi-disciplinary teams that through collective creativity sees the possibilities that others don’t.
At Boomtown, we delve into what drives the modern consumer and move beyond tired, conventional marketing strategies to find innovative, creative, and ultimately effective ways to bring brands to life.
To believe in the ability to see what could be rather than what is, and the knowledge that in each and every one of us, and in each and every project we undertake for our clients, is the ability to achieve what others only dream of,
the realisation of possibility.
- Serious passion for creativity, design, and advertising.
- Ensure that the highest creative and design standards are met.
- Proactive, solution-driven and quick to use initiative.
- Brand and CI custodian/gatekeeper across a variety of brands.
- Implement brand and communication strategy through design.
- Prepare and present your own creative solutions as well as your team’s. (team player)
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programmes.
- Excellent time management and efficiently.
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas.
- Outstanding organisational capability, operational skills and attention to detail.
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Business-minded and great entrepreneurial talent.
- Patient and level-headed, but full of energy and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to interpret briefs and work independently within the parameters thereof.
- An advertising qualification or marketing degree plus relevant brand industry experience is essential
- Experience with FMCG brands advantageous
- Inspired and inspirational individual with a passion for creative business solutions
Posted on 13 Sep 10:35
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs